Check here for opportunities to join our team!
Job Title: Event and Office Coordinator
Date: January 2019
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: The Event and Office Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all marketing, sales and organization of all Field Manor from conception through completion. In addition, the Coordinator is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Field Manor office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
A. Principle Performance Expectations:
(60%) Manage all aspects of all events at Field Manor, both internal and external. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive sales and marketing to meet annual revenue goals.
- Pursue marketing, PR, and networking opportunities.
- Timely response and management of all event inquiries.
- Guide clients from inquiry to booking.
- Communicate with clients via telephone, email, and face-to-face interaction.
- Responsible for effective contract management.
- Interface with outside event planners and other event vendors as needed.
- Manage and maintain events calendar and overall communication of event details to Executive Director.
- Be responsible for all phases of an event, including set up and clean up.
- Manage web site content
- Manage social media activities.
- Collect and analyze competitive information
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Attend designated meetings
- Other duties as assigned
(30%) Provide administrative support, assist in daily office needs and manage general administrative activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Ensure that health, safety and government requirements are up to date.
- Oversee bills, payments, etc. and make sure they are received by finance in a timely fashion.
(10%) Assist and support all Field Manor activities, including education, history, public relations, and fundraising.
B. Qualifications: Minimum education, skills, previous work experience, requirements for position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or the equivalent combination of education and work experience a plus.
- Previous experience in wedding and event marketing, sales, planning and implementation a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions with individuals at all levels and backgrounds inside and outside the organization. High degree of confidentiality, diplomacy, discretion and tact.
- Availability to work varied hours, including nights and weekends as necessary. Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent planning, goal organization and implementation skills. Ability to think globally, prioritize and make decisions. Action orientated with excellent follow up.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, works well in team environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. Include job title in subject heading.